This article applies to newly purchased trackers and users who need to create a new LoneStar Tracking account.
- The first step is to go to www.LoneStarTracking.com/subscriptions and select which length subscription you would like. This can be a month-to-month or a yearly subscription.
2. Next, you will need to select what type of GPS tracker you have, an Asset Tracker or a Vehicle tracker.
3. Next, enter your IMEI/ Serial Number of the device you are activating. This can usually be found on the back of your tracking device.
4. Click SIGN UP NOW to continue.
5. On the next page, you will see your shopping cart. This will be a short review of the items you are wanting to purchase. Please verify the quantity and the price. In the below example, we can see the month-to-month subscription plan for 1 asset tracker.
6. Scroll down, and you can see a breakdown of your charges.
7. Click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT to complete your order.
8. Input your billing and shipping details. As well, you will have the opportunity to enter your credit card information.
9. After you enter all your information, click SIGN UP NOW. After a couple seconds, you will be redirected to a Thank You page.
10. New activations can take anywhere between 15 minutes and 12 hours, depending on the network load. Once the activation is completed, you will receive an email from LoneStar Tracking, letting you know your account is finally ready for use. Along with this email will be a new password. You can log into the tracking system from a computer and change your password at any time. As well, you can also download the mobile app for your phone to login and track your assets.