The LoneStar Tracking GPS system offers the ability to enable real-time alerts via text message and/or email, which will let you know important information about the tracker. The available alerts are:
- Speeding: Choose a particular speed, and receive alerts whenever the device is traveling at the speed indicated, or higher.
- Movement Alert: Receive an instant alert if your asset begins to move.
- Low Battery: Choose a particular battery percentage, and receive alerts whenever the device reaches that battery level.
- GeoFence Entry & Exit: Once a boundary around a specific geographic location is created, you may receive alerts whenever that device enters or leaves the specified area.
- Loss of Signal: This alert will notify you if one of your tracking devices looses signal.